Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lotta Bull BBQ Seasoning

East Cobb Eggy
East Cobb Eggy Posts: 1,162
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
To all,

Just thought I would let you know about a rub that I recently used.

Made some wings using a platsetter and Lotta Bull BBQ All Purpose Seasoning rub. The problem that I have had with my wings in the past is that they tend to get a bit charred up.

However, I made some wings with Lotta Bull BBQ all purpose rub, that I picked up at the mothership after a recent class, and they were great. They turned out crispy with no char. In fact, I think I seasoned them a little too much, so I will need to calm it down for my next cook.

The rub is very mild without much of a kick, but they turned out D@MN good. Just thought I would pass on the experience.

products-all.jpg

http://www.lottabullbbq.com/products.php

Greg

Comments

• The probably didn't char up because that rub has less sugar. Some rubs, like Bad Byron's Butt Rub, have no sugar.

I know that Gates and Big Bob Gibson's rubs have quite a bit of sugar in them.