Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Brined shrimp and venison sausage....WOW!

Bama FireBama Fire Posts: 267
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well, I was skeptical at the thought of soaking my gorgeous 15-20 count shrimp in a brine for an hour or so before egging, but, since I read about it here, I figured it was worth a shot.[p]Once again, many thanks to the forum folks for a great idea. The shrimp received rave reviews from the tasting audience, aka my dinner guests. Nothing quite like trying out new recipes on old friends -- who will tell me the truth about what they're eating.[p]In any event, served shrimp, venison sausage with homemade sweet and spicy mustard, and a corn salad made by the wife. Another damn fine meal delivered by the egg.[p]From the hot grate,
B~F