Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

photo share

Options
trish
trish Posts: 15
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Can anyone advise me on how to share my BGE photos??? I'm so not computer savy!

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    1 sign up here http://photobucket.com/ it is free

2 upload your photos to photobucket

3 copy the img code below your picture

4 paste it into the text of your response

only thing is your pictures have to be smaller than 500 somethings (i am not good at computers either)

someone will help you if they do not show up just try steps 1-4 and we will get you from there

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• lowercasebill
    lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    Options
    BENTE wrote:
    1 sign up here http://photobucket.com/ it is free

2 upload your photos to photobucket in the up load box click more options as select large 640x 480 this will allow everyone to see your pics in what ever view you are using. once reduced they cannot be made larger
    3 copy the img code below your picture all you have to do is left click the copy option
    4 paste it into the text of your response then put your cursor in your post and right click and select paste . leave at least two lines between your pics or they will appear side by side

only thing is your pictures have to be smaller than 500 somethings (i am not good at computers either)

to upload multiple pics hold the crtl button while checking off the pics you want to use

someone will help you if they do not show up just try steps 1-4 and we will get you from there