Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Where's mad max?

Options
The Naked Whiz
The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I guess max must have had a heart attack watching that putt on 18 wobble around the edge of the hole, LOL! I expected to see another post from him about Tiger's final round. Max, you gonna be OK? They have to do it again today, you know! :laugh:
The Naked Whiz

Comments

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    you saw the perfect example yesterday of what separates tiger from the rest of the golf world. .. tiger and westwood. .. two guys struggle around the golf course for 17 and 1/2 holes. ...both get on the 18th green with a chance to make it to a playoff and one guy misses the putt, and one guy makes it ....was there any doubt in the world which one was gonna make it and force the playoff?? ...and i have no doubt in the world that by the time they make the turn around 2:00 eastern time today that a certain mr. woods will be in command .. .i have my crappy little portable tv here at the office so i can tune in this afternoon .. . :woohoo: