Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Lump Charcoal! Heee!

Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
edited 11:13PM in EggHead Forum
<p />Cornfed was nice enough to send his pal a link for ordering lump They also sell wood chips, chunks, and mini logs. Their prices seem great, but then again i have never priced these items before.
It's freakin' 2:30 am and i keep getting an operator's voice mail of "Im either on the phone or away from my desk"...geeeez, either there are too many BBQers up late tonight, or that lady is one lazy employee...that B be steppin' on my grill tonight! I WANT MY LUMP! I NEED MY LUMP, or i will forcfully put a lump on that B's head! I will have no B be takin' my knot! hey!

• Smokin' Todd,[p]Chill Brudda, it's worth the wait. I got two bags from them awhile back. 1 Oak 1 Mesquite, quality Lump. Try calling during normal hours (those not experiencing Egg withdrawl)
    Tell Genie that Tim from England says hey.[p]TT about to pass out

• Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Tanker Tim,
    I'll tell geni anything...if it gets me a discount:)