Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Table is complete

beebeeQbeebeeQ Posts: 15
edited 5:49PM in EggHead Forum
Finally got the large table done.Nice to have the extra room to work. Thanks to the Naked Whiz. Off to make a stuffed pork loin for dinner!

eggtable3004.jpg

Comments

• RascalRascal Posts: 3,753
    Way to go! That's something to be really proud of! What was your choice of wood?
  • ViennaJackViennaJack Posts: 357
    beebeeQ wrote:
    Finally got the large table done.Nice to have the extra room to work. Thanks to the Naked Whiz. Off to make a stuffed pork loin for dinner!

Beautiful table! Nice job!
  • Dan in StLDan in StL Posts: 252
    The image doesn't show up within your post. I also tried going directly to photobucket and it says that the image has been deleted.

I used TNW's plans too, so I'm interested to see how yours turned out.
  • mattk330mattk330 Posts: 74
    Wow. First class! Well done!
  • RRPRRP Posts: 21,811
    when the image doesn't show click "reply" on the post, pull the screen down and you'll see the missing picture. I have no clue why this works! Then just cancel unless you in fact want to reply.
    L, M, S, &  Mini
    And oh yes...also a 17" BlackStone gas fired griddle! 
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    Re- gasketing AMERICA one yard at a time!
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 7,638
    Thanks for the viewing tip...
    Darian
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • mattk330mattk330 Posts: 74
    hmmm...maybe it's the image size. My photobucket uploads are always 640.
  • RRPRRP Posts: 21,811
    now it doesn't work for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Earlier in the day it did. I was going to even ask if he had used the green feet, because in the picture the shadow obscures the image.
    L, M, S, &  Mini
    And oh yes...also a 17" BlackStone gas fired griddle! 
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    Re- gasketing AMERICA one yard at a time!
  • I have to go to classic view to view the pic. Think it was oversived :(
  • beebeeQbeebeeQ Posts: 15
    I used pine 2x4's for the frame and select pine 1x4's for the tops and sealed with 3 coats of spar urethane satin by Minwax.
  • beebeeQbeebeeQ Posts: 15
    Yes, I am using the feet which are sitting on a 3/8" thick ceramic floor tile that sits on top of a 1/2" thick cement board.