Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

font size

Options
low tech redneck
low tech redneck Posts: 78
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
I am again having trouble with font size,it sounds like it may be related to the same problem that Grandpas Grub wrote about on 5-30.Mine straightened out yesterday but has gone back to small print today.
Thanks Jim

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    low tech redneck,

I have not been able to reproduce these issues; so, I'm having trouble tracking down the problem. If you go to the main forum index and set the font size there, it should "stick"; however, the font size controls do not affect the entire site. Our new template, which is pretty much ready for deployment, is way more consistent and simpler to use in this regard, among others.
  • low tech redneck
    Options
    Well here we are a few hours later and it is working fine,I have no idea why but will accept it .
    Thanks Jim
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    low tech redneck,

Hmm -- this is odd indeed. Hopefully this issue with disappear with the new template. It uses a completely different method of changing the font size; so, perhaps that alone with fix this issue. If not, we'll look into it then since we are putting our time into the new template at this point rather than the old one.