Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s time to kick back, relax and enjoy the aromas of fresh smoked meat as we sail towards summer. Not sure what to smoke? Try Down & Dizzy Pork Shoulder or Smoked Spanish Chicken. Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

1:55 AM Forum Check

Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,419
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads, Eggspecially those who know how to win contests, and those without Eggs who have much less to cheer about.

Boy! I enter Dreamstate early and when I later make it to the communications facility I learn that some of our fellow Egghead Agents (Eggents for short) have managed to bedeck themselves with decorative ribbons reflecting their meat-warming skills in a competitive environment. Congratulations and Attaboys all around.

The issue of plumbing abruptly raised it's ugly head and once again forced me to abandon my adventures in Dreamstate. I had disconnected the memory module but had selected "pleasant dreams" as the desired mode. So I was probably having a really nice time before being interrupted by something so mundane as releasing excess biofluid into the complex underground network that makes up this planet.

That done, I advanced to the food preparation area and checked the refrigeration device's interior illuminator for proper operation. It was working fine.

Then on to the South-facing external observation portal to confirm that security was in full force. It was and our on-site security expert, Rodney Dangerbird, indicated that I should not worry about a security breech while he is on duty. I don't worry about security. Not my job.

Then to the communications facility where I discovered the earlier mentioned data. I also discovered that 9 Members and 141 Guests were actively not talking so I decided to pull an Elvis and leave the building.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Doing It My Way" Chicken
Spring Texas USA