Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

International forum access

Options
James MB
James MB Posts: 359
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
When I tried to browse the forum this morning it wouldn't let me in. I tried a few times and only once I read the small print did I realise I had to submit a form to gain access from my current (non-USA) ip address.
Will I have to do this if my ip address changes? I imagine my router/home PC keeps renewing the lease so it's OK. The authorisation seems to have been rapid because I can get back on now, just not had it before.

Comments

• Chef Charles
    Chef Charles Posts: 871
    Options
    I have successfully linked up with everybody this morning from Canada. Perhaps, it was a temporary glitch when you were trying to access the forum.

Tom

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital

• Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Same thing happened to me yesterday... Apparently for security issues....Seems OK now.
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    James MB,

Please see my sticky post above -- it is a security issue. We are working now to enhance the server's capabilities to make all of this more convenient. Security is never convenient (like airports since 9/11).