Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2:35 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those with lowered expectations in food flavors.

Yes, it is time for another plumbing check and I did so with the precision of a "well-trained and experienced plumbing professional."

At least that's what it said on the epidermis of a rectangular shaped ground transporter seen in the vicinity during the light period. What a novel concept, that another lifeform can perform plumbing checks in your behalf. I wonder how it works. Do they study data to determine when such service should be provided? Do they somehow monitor internal sensors and make a mad dash in the ground transporter to the maintenance facility in your behalf? Do they actually require access to your heavily defended abode for such service or can they utilize other facilities? Is that even safe? And what happens if there is a malfunction?

So many questions. So many possibilities. Wonder if there is a fee for performing such services? And are the plumbing check results downloadable for further distribution to HQ? And most of all, would utilization of such a service permit me to remain horizontal until recharging is completed? I shall research this matter during the light period.

Now to the food preparation area to check the refrigeration lamp. Hummmm???? I wonder if there is also a service that performs this function? At least on this occasion the illumination device worked perfectly. It would surely be a piece of flour/egg/butter/etc for such a service. Almost like free monetary credits.

Rodney Dangerbird waved the all clear but I observed him for a few clicks and realized that even he could be replaced by a "service" that monitored security. WOW! Think of the possibilities there.

Come to think of it I am already utilizing the "services" of an International Workforce to perform Earth Maintenance here at the Chicken Ranch on a prearranged schedule. And we frequently exit the premises to visit prepared food establishments where we expect tableside services. WOW! Without realizing it I am already making use of outside "services" to perform tasks that I was designed and assimilated to perform myself.

It is very fortunate that these lifeforms are willing and able to perform these tasks. In doing so it permits me to lounge about doing little or nothing in my own behalf. Surely, HQ will also see the logic in this concept and foot the bill.

I love this assignment.

At least I get to see who is up and about at this hour. In this case, 8 Members and 66 Guests have reason to be vertical but have little to say. Good enough for me to return to the recharging device. Hummmm! Wonder if the plumbing service could add Forum Check on for an additional fee?

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Service At My Pleasure" Chicken
Spring Texas USA