Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Briskett and Butt

DonDonDonDon Posts: 89
edited 3:28AM in EggHead Forum
Wish I would have gotten more pics of them but we were all hungry LOL Did a 6 lb butt and a 12 pound briskett friday night. We're going to Oklahoma camping this weekend and wanted some good easy food to take. We'll vacu-seal enough in each bag for 4 sandwiches then simply toos the sealed bags into some boiling water. Turns out great that way!!!

OK had to throw in a couple pics of the yard since my maters are FINALLY growing and putting some on. Also got a shot of my cannons in here as well!!!

• JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    That should make for some good eating at camp!! I wish my tomatoes looked that good. Hit the garden with to much potash and burned everything. Just now coming out of it.