Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Big Green Egg Spice, Bulk Availability

Smokin-AJ'sSmokin-AJ's Posts: 99
edited 1:50PM in EggHead Forum
Hey guys,

I was wanting to know if their spices are available in in bulk. In other words, bigger containers... I had their Sweet Maple Seasoning and it is DAMN GOOD. Today, I use the last little bit on some Pork riblets I plan on butting on the Egg this evening. It smells so good, I could eat it right out of the bottle.

Comments

• I tried it once and found it to extremely salty.

Have you tried Dizzy Pig yet? Salt is not the main ingredient in their product. Worth the investment if you haven't tried it.
  • SlotmercenarySlotmercenary Posts: 1,071
    it is my understanding that the spices are blended for and packaged by John Henry.com, and they have bulk of everything.
  • I did not find the rub salty at all. It had more of a sweet taste than anything. I will see if they have it on the website.