Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: any Norton users out there?

RRP
RRP Posts: 25,880
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
yesterday Norton had a massive security update that took a while to load. Finally all seems well, but I see I no longer have the option to mark an incoming email as spam and lock it out. That bothers me - anybody know the way around?
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• RRP
    hello self...
    I see I can click on Messages and then Block Sender and it will destroy the mesaage. Before the "ungrade" I could merely right click and an option popped up to mark "this is spam". In the past it would go to the spam file, but I sometimes go back and read sales notices from some vendors that I don't otherwise want cluttering up my in box.
  • if you no longer have a spam section in your email, try going to norton and download the free add on for spam.
  • ...is why I don't use any Norton/Semantec products any more.

Besides, it has become "Bloatware" using up more of your resources than necessary. Does your program still have the "ET" spyware in it? It "Calls Home" with all sorts of private information. Or at least it used to.
  • RRP
    That did the trick! Thank you!