Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3:23 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and Nada Huevocabezas.

I was deep in dreamstate with words like "nestled" and "clatter" and "sugar plums" and "matter" dancing up a storm in my head, when all of a sudden it all came together and I "sprang" to the surface with all two's just 'a spinning in the direction of the maintenance facility. More words followed ahead of me. Perhaps clues: "shutter" must mean "door" to the maintenance room and "sash" had better mean porcelain receptacle because ..... Ahaaaaaaaaa. Mission accomplished. Spill averted.

I love it when dreams come together with reality.

Armed with a renewed confidence I made my way into the food preparation area and checked the illumination device in the refrigerator. It not only worked to perfection, it presented me with numerous options as to satisfy any cravings I might have. But I had none and repositioned the movable wall so that it might continue its chill'n agenda.

Rodney Dangerbird was right where he usually stands watch and observed my actions without comment. As I approached the external observation device he waved to let me know that security was intact and the ranch secure.

I retreated to the Communications Center to check the Forum for message updates and discovered that 6/132 had arrived prior to me. Inasmuch as they appeared to be warming up to say something I decided to leave them to their chat-chit and return to the recharging station. For some odd reason I was somewhat tempted to lay my finger against my nose...

What are rain deer?

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Merry Egg'n To All And To All A Good Night" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• Billy Grill Eggster
    Options
    SC,

Goodnight Leroy.

You should check your clock/calendar. You are a couple of months early.

But, my wife says, "never too early to do Christmas shopping." :laugh:
    Billy
    Wilson, NC
    Large BGE - WiFi Stoker - Thermapen - 250 Cookbooks