Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

1:38 am and I'm....

Options
02Roush2
02Roush2 Posts: 119
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
gonna go to bed for a couple of hours and then get up about 5 to start an 8 Lb pork butt for tomorrow night. I may run out near Athens, GA for a little BGE GTG I read about while the cook is on. Then tomorrow evening I'll rub down a couple of brisket flats to smoke on Monday and get ready for some more of those Apple Baked Beans! I hope everyone has a great BGE weekend!

Comments

• Broc
    Broc Posts: 1,398
    Options
    Bad time for me to have a Grande Mal Migraine, as well as a big-ass sinus infection spreading into the bone... and Monday & antibiotics about 36 hours away...

You have a great holiday. Mine will be the $hitz!

:( :( :(
  • Mahi-Mahi
    Mahi-Mahi Posts: 162
    Options
    My wife gets Migraines and she will throw up for three hours and want to die. My daughter is a chiropractor and brought home a spray for her to use.
    You spray under the tongue five times twice and repeat up to ten times if your migraine is still bothering you. This is the first time that something helped her to keep it to a mild headache and no throwing up.

She did not lay in bed and was up and around a feeling great compared to what she usually does. And it worked in about ten minutes and she repeated it twice and that was it. I found it on the web I am not home but I am sure this is it. I read you can find it at Walgreens

Natural Homeopathic Treatment for Migraine Relief & Prevention
    List Price Your Price Qty
    $39.95 $38.99

Quantity Discounts - Order a quantity in the range below to receive the discount(s).

Quantity Discounted Price
    3-4 $37.82 (Per Item)
    5-12 $37.04 (Per Item)

Detailed Description
    MigraSpray Natural Migraine Treatment

MigraSpray is the amazing over the counter homeopathic medicinal designed for the treatment and prevention of migraine headaches.

MigraSpray is made in the USA. EarthTurns.com has the lowest price on the web.
  • 02Roush2
    Options
    Wow, sorry to hear about your weekend! I sure hope you get to feeling better soon. The coffee is on and the butt as well. I have only smoked one in the past and it was about 5 pounds. Turned out great. This one is a little over 8 pounds so we'll see......
  • 02Roush2
    Options
    Quick question if I may... the pork has been on for two hours with the dome temp stabilized at 270*. Should I try to drop the dome temp closer to 250* or is 270* okay as well? The first one I cooked ealrier this year was around 250-260 dome temp. Thanks!
  • Broc
    Broc Posts: 1,398
    Options
    Thank you -- I'll check it out!

~ Broc