Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Great sauce

edited 5:15AM in EggHead Forum
This was the best sauce I've had yet so I thought I'd share. I substituted Hunts BBQ sauce with Jack Daniels BBQ sauce, used three Tbs of fresh minced garlic and simmered it for an hour. Enjoy[p]
The Ugly Brothers Raspberry/Chipotle Sauce
As used by the Ugly Brothers to win the 1999 California State Championship Tri-Tip [p]
Amount Ingredient Preparation Method
18 oz Hunts BBQ Sauce
16 oz. Knotts seedless Raspberry Preserves
8 oz white vinegar
6 canned Chipotles en adobo chopped extremely fine
3 TBS garlic crushed
1/2 stick sweet butter [p]
Mix all over low-med heat and simmer until all are well mixed. This sauce is sweet and hot so you don't need too much! If you plan on using this sauce please assign a designated driver!![p]

·