Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

font problems

Options
bobbyb
bobbyb Posts: 1,349
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
WMK,
Since yesterday the index page and the actual posts show up as different font size. They used to be the same. If I make the font for the messages big enough to read, the size if the index font is absolutely huge. How can I get them the same font size again? I actually see no where to change the font size any where any more except cntrl +/-.

Thanks

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    bobbyb,

We are making changes to complete the updated template currently being tested on greeneggers.net; and, it is difficult to make the final adjustments w/out affecting this site also (though we have tried). The font size for the messages and the index appears the same to me in "classic" wide view, but that's because the wide view uses a different template than the narrow view. That's one of several reasons why we decided to start from scratch on the template/font size issues and create a new template that supports all font sizes and view options.

Try "wide view" on eggheadforum and see if that gets you some font size consistency; or, you can try using greeneggers.net which provides a simpler method of selecting font sizes that affects the entire site instead of just a few selected pages (that's one of the reasons you are seeing inconsistency here). Very soon now, we will be deploying the new template here anyway; so, you'll only be a day or two ahead of the game if you start using it now.
  • bobbyb
    bobbyb Posts: 1,349
    Options
    WMK,
    Thanks for the explanation. I have always used the narrow view because I learned early on that some pics don't show up in wide view. Any way, I'll be patient and know you guys are doing your best to make this site perfect.
    regards,