Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Life is GOOD :~}

GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
edited 9:49AM in EggHead Forum
It's a work at home day today. The pictures below are from lunch - Gfw's Hot Wings (a minor variation of ChefRD's Hot Wings) - recipe posted on the link. If you haven't tried these, don't wait too long.[p]In the beginning...
IMG_0376.jpg
With a little of Gfw's BBQ Sauce...
IMG_0377.jpg
Just of the grill...
IMG_0378.jpg[p]Lunch was great. Already restarted the BGE and the baby backs are smoking! [p]usflag.gif
Happy 4th of July!

[ul][li]Gfw's Hot Wings[/ul]
·

Comments

• JodyMoJodyMo Posts: 46
    Gfw,
    Your method is almost like you're preparing to fry it. Very interesting. Never thought of anything like it. The finished product looks outstanding. I gotta try this.
    Thanks
    JodyMo

·
  • Gfw,[p]Any left? I'll be right over. Oh wait, I forgot. I can do these myself now! Happy 4th![p]Dfw[p]
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Gfw, I have tried them and they are just as good as your picture indicates.[p]CWM

·
  • BarbieQBarbieQ Posts: 41
    Gfw,
    You have inspired me to try my first EGGed chicken wings this afternoon. I will be following your recipe for the wings and sauce--thanks for the great info!

·