Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

forum trouble

Options
lowercasebill
lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    YES! I cant even post new or see posts, error stuff comes up.?
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Even then there was the error box.
    This is disrupting my egggoodness forum time!
    WMK?
    Thanks, Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    I can see my reply to Darnoc but his pic is gone now
  • lowercasebill
    Options
    a bit glitchy but working glad to know it was not just me and thanks for the replies
    bill
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    All,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We've been having some odd server problems today that are causing trouble with the database. I've repaired the table(s) that I know have been affected (twice now for one of them); but there could be more problems lurking. We will continue to look into these issues.
  • JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Yep, Tryed to check on everyone earley but forum was fryed then work picked up and no time to surf. Having a wee Tequela Sunrise to "take the edge off" this morning then going tom crash for about 4 hrs and then get up to start turning my body aroudm from nites to days.
  • lowercasebill
    Options
    thanks for all you do.
    bill
  • East Cobb Eggy
    East Cobb Eggy Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Thanks for your diligent work on this, WMK.

Greg
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    Indeed, we appreciate the help--thanks!
  • Chef in the Making
    Options
    Thanks Bill. We all appreciate you and your team staying on top this.