Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

We sang in the sunshine - We laughed

RRPRRP Posts: 19,507
edited 6:45PM in EggHead Forum
We sang in the sunshine - We laughed every day was the opening line to a popular song Pat and I enjoyed in the 1960's. While I'm glad to say that neither one of us are soon "to be on our way" I HOPE that song's refrain kept going through my head today as I mowed the yard. I'm not being morbid - OK? - but I wonder how many of us eggers have our eggs in our wills, or will they just be kicked to the curb.
L, M, S, Mini
Ron
Dunlap, IL

Comments

• LionelLionel Posts: 56
    I have a line waiting for mine!
  • RU EggsperiencedRU Eggsperienced Posts: 1,526
    Ahh man I knew I left something out of that dern will. The whole family is gonna be fightin over it now..
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    I'm taking mine with me, the kids can get their own.

GG
  • BrocBroc Posts: 1,398
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Six Kids, Six Eggs 'nuff said. :woohoo:

Gonna have my body cremated and baked into a cake. I will arrive at the door of my ex-wife with a note "Bite Me"

Disclaimer: Above statement accredited to Wess.. :woohoo:
  • Tried to make a post but failed - stupid clunky forum!
  • DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    My kids have taken care of that but to those that do the Egg would be one heck of a urn.
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,452
    I'm going to be buried in the XL ;)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• mikeb6109mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    xl???? steve you should have no problem to fit in the small!! LOLOL
    that way you can leave me the xl!
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,452
    Not if rigor mortis has set in.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Angie2BAngie2B Posts: 543
    If anyone wants to put me in their will to give their eggs a good home, just e-mail me and I'll help you out.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Old SaltOld Salt Posts: 357
    My Ancient Egg is going to my eldest son in law. Of the 7 offsprings he's the only one that would take care of it.