Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Flowers For Mother's Day

WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
edited 2:50PM in EggHead Forum
May112008047.jpg

Here are a few WooGarden flowers for all of the Moms of the forum.

Enjoy your Day!

May112008051.jpg

May1120080911.jpg

May62008027.jpg

May62008059.jpg

May112008057.jpg

May112008092.jpg

john

Comments

• Mike in AbitaMike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    Thanks for sharing. Happy mothers day to you, your mom, and all the moms out there.
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Please tell me those were not taken recently! we have a few sad dafidills up and the trees are just starting to get a very tiny light green blush on them. it is 50 out right now. but the snow is gone :)
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,671
    Gee Thanks. Great pics. Showed them to my wife & she said why can't you do that :angry: .
    Oh well guess I'll get the mower out. :laugh: .
    Beautiful flowers.

Pat
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    great idea...

DSCN0216.jpg

but yours look so much better than mine

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Ross in VenturaRoss in Ventura Posts: 7,200
    John,
    Very nice.
    My Best,
    Ross
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Woo...You are a master, My Friend! Great shots. These didn't come from my garden, but they were for Mother's Day to my bride.

Have a good one.

Mike

roses018.jpg
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    This first photo is my egg shading tree first bloom
    FlowersMay08.jpg
    FlowersMay-1.jpg
    FlowersMay-2.jpg
    FlowersMay-3.jpg
    FlowersMay-4.jpg
    FlowersMay-5.jpg
    FlowersMay-6.jpg
    FlowersMay-7.jpg
    FlowersMay-8.jpg
    FlowersMay-9.jpg
    FlowersMay-11.jpg
  • lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    my moms favorite.

iris007.jpg
    Absolutely fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
    Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww Mike believe you only because you say they are real..........beautiful!!!!! :)
  • BamaFanBamaFan Posts: 658
    This one is in my backyard. Mom has one also. It is about 30' in total length. Red Cascade Antique Runner.
    rosepepper005.jpg

A close up...
    rosepepper006.jpg
    A rose called "Coffee Break". I'm in San Antonio.

Mike
  • AuntieEggerAuntieEgger Posts: 258
    WoW all you guys are so great!!!!! Not only do you give to your wife’s and mothers but to us woman on the board as well.

I stand in Gratitude of the gifts you all share and appreciate your kindness.

Thank you all for being so kind and sharing with us mothers here today.

Love and Blessings to all
    AuntieEgger
  • WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    May112008094.jpg

Yes, most of those photos were taken today.... here are a few more from this morning.

You're a couple zones behind us so don't worry.... the summer will be here before we know it!

John

May112008076.jpg

May112008084.jpg

May112008081.jpg
  • JudyFoodieJudyFoodie Posts: 124
    I'm really appreciating all those gorgeous pics and well wishes. You guys are so thoughtful to think of all us moms. Now my hubby is quickly going out the door to pick up some flowers as he just glanced to see what I'm doing. Thanks again.

Judy
    Beli, you live in a really beautiful place!

john
    Mike, I've never seen roses those colors before..... very, very pretty.

My best to your girls.

john
    That's an amazing vine!
    Hey Bill, what kind of iris is that? The color is really unusual.

john
  • lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    it is a brown color , bearded or german iris that was at my mother's house. when she went to the retirement community she gave me all of her iris. the purple and the blue and white are just comming out here i will post pics later today. the brown ones will be out in a week or two . this brown one is her favorite flower.
    it is a spectacular flower, i take them to the office, just one in a little vase. every year some one asks if it is real or if it is an orchid.
    i can send you a corm around july forth when i divide them.
    bill
    Woo:

Me either. That's what caught my eye. They're some of the prettiest I've ever seen.

Best to You and the Kitty.

Mike
    These were from our Navy son for mom. wish my photos were as good as my cooks.

100_1836.jpg

Pat
    Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww Pat....that photo has Harmony written all over it....Congratulations
    Thanks for the kind words Beli but I know my photo taking is as good as a well done steak :unsure: :unsure: . They were beautiful & the son had them delivered on time. We all know if Mom's happy the house is happy & Mom's very happy now. Wish I had the talent you and others have for growing all the great flowers that have been posted today, they were all beautiful & well captured.

Pat