Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

pic in profile

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
i think when i put and you accepted my pic in profile i did it out of .net..... i notice in the .com site the pic is blank?
thanks
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• Mickey
    Options
    sorry for the 3 times, did not think it went
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Mickey,

I've been copying the across when folks post from greeneggers.net. I should have copied yours also (I seem to remember doing so anyway). But if it didn't "take", try uploading it from eggheadforum.com -- that's the correct place to be in any case. The .net site is for testing purposes only.
  • Mickey
    Options
    sir you are the best, thank you...
    are we counting this one?