Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

turbo grate

Options
mo egg
mo egg Posts: 143
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
will the turbo grate fit in the med. egg? does anyone have a med. egg that uses the turbo grate? if so how do you like it.

Comments

• JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Intrested in awnsers to your question also as I have medium my-self and have thought about it. I think you will find we are the black sheep of the family with the medium as most have large however the grate should function same in the medium as large.
  • lowercasebill
    lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    Options
    you have a bad day??? sounds to me like you need a porter or two ;) i did not respond to mo as i did not know, but i did go to bbq guru and look for the answer. i could not find any reference to which size egg the tubinator was designed for. i have used mine in a large for 8 months and am happy . the grate in the large is 9 in diameter. i will research the grate size for a medium and e-mail bbq guru for an answer as well. if your not sacrificing something can you measure your grate? i will get to the bottom of this if it takes a whole bottle of wine. :whistle: don't want you feeling like a black sheep.
    i will be posting later on the what is a tri tip issue again if you still have pics of what you were sold as a tri tip. my son got hosed by costco today buying tri tip
    bill
    addendum: e-mailed bbq guru will post response when i get it. searched about grids could not find dimensions but the large and the medium seem to have the same grid?? small looks different in the pictures.
    bill