Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Nature Boy I got them!!! For Waldorf

Hoss's BBQHoss's BBQ Posts: 435
edited 4:47AM in EggHead Forum
Nature Boy I went out this morning with one of the other chefs and we got those morels I told you about!! Great day out in the woods and I will bring them to Eggfest. Hoss
Spring08028.jpg

Comments

• Buster Dog BBQBuster Dog BBQ Posts: 1,366
    A little restaurant by me had a ribeye with morel and truffle butter. Man, was that awesome. I miss not having them around. If you can't find them here they go for upwards of $25/lb
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,468
    Aw man. I can't wait. It'll be a first for me. Love shrooms but never had morels!

See you soon buddy. I can't wait.
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • Hoss's BBQHoss's BBQ Posts: 435
    People are finding them all over this year here in WV. I know people are trying to sell them to the hotel all day long and we are not allowed to buy them due to board of health laws. I want to make a morel cream sauce for some steaks. Hoss
  • SlotmercenarySlotmercenary Posts: 1,071
    Greetings,
    we have shrooms that grow here in Norcal that are about twice that price and when people eat them they just laugh and laugh and laugh, wanna trade some?? :whistle: B)

Nice looking find and man are they tasty especially in a puff pastry or tart, i am envious.
    ENJOY
  • BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    OMG Fresh Morells. WOW!