Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggcessorie Sizes for Large BGE

Options
Keithww
Keithww Posts: 62
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've bought one of the demo eggs for the Texas Eggfest, and pick it up in 11 days. I was thinking of making a table this week and having it ready for when I bring the egg home next Saturday night. I'm planning on a little different design and want to have storage shelves for each of the eggcessories, I also want it to be a close, but not a tight fit. What I need is the real sizes of the major toys. Hight/thickness and diameter
Pizza Stone
Plate Setter
Adjustable Rig
Spider

I am also considering a 15 or 16 inch deep dish pizza pan as a drip pan. Any recommendations on that?

Thanks and look to meet some of ya'll in Austin,

Keith

Comments

• tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    I store the Rig and spider in the egg. That way I know where it is next time. You might hold off on building a table till after the fest. That way you can visit and get suggestions from others. I believe the txfest eggs come with a nest, so no real hurry to build something. Email me if you like, I'm happy to help answer any questions. Tom
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.