Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Full Circle Lump Charcoal

Options
Cpt'n Cook
Cpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I picked up a couple of bags of this new Full Circle Lump Charcoal $4.99 for an 8lb. bag.
Havn't had a chance to give it the full Naked Whizz test,but the bag opened easely, I pulled the string out in one piece on the first try, yeass, I love it when that happens, so w were off to a great start. I reached in and puled out a chunk abot the size of a baseball and several other large pieces, it seemed to be about the same dencity as Cowboy, but in natural, not flooring scraps, pieces. Havn't had a chance to fire it up yet but it looks fairly promising and the price is right. On a bad note I noticed that a lot of the bags Had holes in them

Not much info on the bag and no info at their website wholecirclefoods.com. They sell it here in Central Ma. at Big Y Stores. Will try to post a pic tomorrow as I can't seem to upload to Photobucket from home any more since they improved their site.

Comments