Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What didn't get cooked in OKC.

Options
Car Wash Mike
Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Eggfoot, The Dog and I never did get to do pizzas at the after party. Not complaining, but Blondie was. :woohoo:
Homemade Italian Sausage and Canadian Bacon. So fried up tonight in a cast iron skillet.
pz2.jpg
pz1.jpg
cb3.jpg
it1.jpg
it2.jpg
Italian Sausage burger for dinner.
The lunch menu is set for the week. A few pizzas, but need to work on the weekend. Oh brisket and a butt.

Great time in OKC. What a great group of people to run into.

Anyone in the St. Joe, MO area. The Dog has his crew will be there the 2nd and 3rd of May.

Mike

Comments

• Angie2B
    Angie2B Posts: 543
    Options
    Sounds like you all had a good time. :) I've always wondered, at eggfests, do people call each other by their real name or their BGE handle?
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Oh Angela,
    How can you not call The Loved One by his handle?
    Evans, blah. Chubby Love, chick magnet.
    Chubby Love is that and believe you me, she is "The Chick".
    Just differs, I get called Car Wash. Lot better than at home. :woohoo:
    Don't worry, show up and you will be called something. :woohoo:

Mike
  • Broc
    Broc Posts: 1,398
    Options
    Call me anything but late for Mike's ribs!

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
  • dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Options
    I have a hard time remember real names sometime but I try to use them. Even when I call "he who never answers the phone" I normally use his real name.

I know one little man who always refers to you as Carwash Mike though. I have to sometimes too with Angela because I've got a friend from college named Mike and then there is Eggtuary or Mike Stone.

Every once in a while someone at a fest tries to pronounce my forum name :lol:
  • Angie2B
    Angie2B Posts: 543
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: You guys are funny.