Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Cart Pictures & Sesame Chicken

JodyMoJodyMo Posts: 46
edited 12:16AM in EggHead Forum
MVC-005F.JPG
<p />Finally got a picture of the finished cart.
Like The Naked Whiz points out on his site, the solid rubber lawnmower tires cannot handle the weight, so I had to step up to handtruck tires. If I had listened to him, I could have saved a little time & money. So, if you are going to build a cart, go ahead and buy heavy duty tires.[p]The egg saw lots of action this weekend!
Did a version of sesame chicken:
Injected a teriyaki marinade, then rubbed it down with sesame oil. Sprinkled black pepper, garlic powder and sesame seeds. Cooked on a vertical roaster.
It was great!

Comments

• The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    JodyMo,
    CRIKEY!!!! A license plate!!!! Why didn't I think of that? Ooh, I gotta think about this!!! Nice cart!!![p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • JodyMoJodyMo Posts: 46
    The Naked Whiz,
    Yeah, I had to add a bottle opener after seeing your page. But I did get by with just the one! Your web page helped me think out my design and such- thanks...