Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WMK-Members cant see my pics

Options
Scotty's Inferno
Scotty's Inferno Posts: 624
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Scotty's Inferno,

Well, I don't know.

I tried both posts on several browsers. Only FireFox can display any of those image urls properly; and, even it has trouble with the second post. Safari can display some of them if I cut and paste the url into a separate browser window, but most of them trigger a download of nothing. And IE7 cannot display any of them (the urls get truncated) -- which is odd, since they seem to be hosted at MSN -- you'd think they'd test with their own browser at a minimum.

Perhaps someone out there has experience posting pictures from groups.msn.com. Most of our members use photobucket, which provides shorter and simpler urls, but perhaps somebody out there knows how to make groups.msn.com work (or you might consider using another host for your pictures).