Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Oklahoma....THANKS

Options
Desert Filly
Desert Filly Posts: 1,042
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What a great day we've had. Started out making the Hodag Cookies....what a success. I can't wait to make them at home and taste them. Randy made "The Chicken" and it was gone in 15 seconds. Making the spicy shrimp tonight at the afterparty. OOOOHHH...did I happen to mention that we won the Large BGE? Yes we did. A huge thanks to Everything BBQ, Chris, and to BGE for having such a terrific product.
Thank you.....thank you.

The Filly and AZRP

Comments

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    CONGRATS to you & Randy. Couldn't happen to better people. Glad your having a great time but waiting for pix :( .Sounds like a great time. Maybe next year for us. Grand daughters asked about beads :laugh: :laugh: . Have fun & enjoy. Tell the Eggheads hi for us.

Pat
  • usc1321
    usc1321 Posts: 627
    Options
    Conrats on your new addition. You guys deserve it. :woohoo:
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    Way to go Kim and Randy! I am so happy for you! Oops, I bet Popsicle was crying in the corner, right? You guys are so lucky. Now Randy can tempt us with two eggs cooking up goodies instead of one. I'm still realing from "the chicken" we had a couple of days ago.
    Love ya,
    Judy
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Judy...this makes number 4. We were actually standing behind the Popsicles when the numbers were called. It rubbed off.
    Did you make the chicken. It only lasted about 15 seconds here.
    I called Leroy's cell...to tell you then news...but didn't leave a message.
    Kim
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    You have to be the two luckiest people I have ever met :laugh: Good Lord, that makes two larges you have won in the last two years :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Hoss's BBQ
    Hoss's BBQ Posts: 435
    Options
    I can not believe you guys won a second large. Thats awesome!! Congrqats Hoss
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    We were in John Henry's cooking class today and turned the phone off. So sorry we missed that call. Our neighbors had bought tickets as a gift at Christmas for us and we all went today. That is one of the reasons we did not make OK. We had a lot of fun. John Henry is one great fella and runs a first class operation.

Yes, we made "the chicken" but we also tried the chicken legs in that hangie thingie you guys had in Florida. I really liked that a lot. Congrats on your win. Now you need to come to the Texas Eggfest and win again. I know, Randy said you were not coming - bummer....

Love ya,
    Judy
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Mike in Abita
    Mike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Congrats on the win. Enjoy the shrimp I know I did. :cheer:
  • UGAVET
    UGAVET Posts: 577
    Options
    Dang, Yall should start playing the lottery given you luck at winning large eggs at eggfests
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Wish we were that lucky with our pets. -RP
  • UGAVET
    UGAVET Posts: 577
    Options
    surgery i guess is next week? I hope it goes well. I know that has been frustrating for her to have to wait that long.
  • Metalhead
    Metalhead Posts: 668
    Options
    :laugh: OMG you two did not win the LBGE?

that is great!!!!

another baby to add to the family

wow wow wow

is your extenden family starting to eggspect eggs as gifts

congrats and I hope we run into each other at an eggfest soon
    :)
  • Ross in Ventura
    Options
    Congrats you guys,
    I'm sure you had a great time cooking and doing your thing!
    My Best.
    Ross
  • Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    Holy smokes!.....you and AZRP musta had a great time....wow. You mean that ya cooked up a batch of Hodag Cookies and never got to nibble one? You gave them all away.... must have had hungry customers.
    Congratulation on the big win! You two are the best.
    Clay