Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

can\'t log on

Options
Jonesy
Jonesy Posts: 3
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Here's the problem. When I try to log on I get the following message "This email address is already registered. If you forgot the password click "lost your password" and a new password will be sent to you"

I did just that and got a new password via email. When I entered the new password I got the following message "your registration is not complete. Please check your email for further instructions" I have no further instructions in my email other than my new password.

I then went back to the registration screen and put all the info in...including my new password and I got the same "this email address is already registered" email.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• DynaGreaseball
    DynaGreaseball Posts: 1,409
    Options
    Not sure I'm going to be much help here, but I noticed that your name is the color of green. This usually indicates that you are, in fact, logged in.

Guest's names generally appear in black.
  • DynaGreaseball
    DynaGreaseball Posts: 1,409
    Options
    Also, I found you listed in the Member's List as being currently logged in. You're there!
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Jonesey,

We have no email address in our records for the handle "Jonesey"; so, this handle is not confirmed.

Have you used a different handle in the past?

If so, your email address is probably associated with that handle. That's why you're getting "This email address is already registered".