Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Last Friday at the Bullard Hen House Brewery

Options
Grillin Guy
Grillin Guy Posts: 302
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Went over to BobbyB's house for dinner last Friday and he amazed us with his cooking skills. Bob and his wife, Betsy, put on a wonderful display of some great southern hospitality. Pete and Judy and Angel and I had a wonderful time and the food was fantastic. I snapped a few shots of the "Bullard Hen House Brewery". I Used my Blackberry phone to take the pictures, so I apologize for the poor quality. The pictures really don't do justice to the great set up Bob has there, nor do they do justice to the food. But I still wanted to share with you and to shout out to Bob and Becky (who are headed to the Oklahoma Egg Fest this weekend). Thanks again, Bob.......we look forward to having you over to our cook shack when you return home.

By the way, the menu consisted of maple planked brie with roasted pepper topping, chicken breasts stuffed with ham and cheese, potatos and onions cooked to perfection, grilled asparagus, grilled carrots and some of the most decadent chocolate cake I've ever put in my mouth. It was DELICIOUS!

IMG00867.jpg

IMG00868.jpg

IMG00866.jpg

IMG00870.jpg

IMG00872.jpg

IMG00869.jpg

Comments