Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Veggies n Ribs a Roni

Options
Eggtucky
Eggtucky Posts: 2,746
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thanks again to CW for the cornbread recipe and egret I think it was that posted this Mac n Cheese recipe...all were awesome and went well with the ribs!!
Soaked overnight in Italian Dressing, then mustard and dizzy dust..
f62179bc.jpg
Ready for the finish
8857879a.jpg
Rested and ready to eat
9347dfc2.jpg
Roni ready to egg..
d19b1bdc.jpg
And ready to eat..
30442a57.jpg
Some Roasted Broccoli and Cherry Tomatoes...
36ad5b60.jpg
And CWs cornbread on the side...kinda got it overdone..but was still great!!...
558c7aed.jpg

Once again the egg(s) come thru!!...great meal :side: :woohoo:

Comments

• usc1321
    usc1321 Posts: 627
    Options
    Man Looks great. I am doing some Roni tonight as well. You are eating well tonight :silly:
  • Eggtucky
    Options
    Eat well all the time since I got my first egg! ;) :P
  • usc1321
    usc1321 Posts: 627
    Options
    :laugh: Touche' :laugh:
  • Eggtucky
    Options
    btw..if you havent tried Egrets Mac n Cheese..this stuff was awesome!!..there were NO leftovers.. :laugh: :woohoo:
  • JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Seven pics for your post, ten for mine! :laugh: Good looking cook again! Thinking abou ribs while off the next 2 days. How many Eggs you doing all that on?
  • Eggtucky
    Options
    hehe..I had more pix but decided to stop at seven...had to setup a timetable for this one!..did it on a L and a S....did the Mac n Cheese and cornbread on the small and the ribs and veggies on the large..put the roni on about 45 mins before I thought the ribs would be done..when the ribs were ready for the finish I pulled and foiled/toweled them while I did the veggies..then pulled the roni and did the cornbread on the small.. meanwhile finished the veggies, popped them in the oven to keep warm while I finished the ribs..timing was everything but it all got done at the right times (scept I kinda scorched the cornbread..grrr)..was a great meal!