Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thanks guys. West coast ex-webber user here. I used to struggle with the kettle; getting and holding the correct temperature, adding more charcoal etc. Now I am a proud owner of a medium BGE with ALL the extras; nest,daisywheel damper, locking lid etc.
I read all the mail here for months and took the plunge last week. My favorite was "fall of da bone Ribs". Wow! I will cook rain or shine. My Webber unit is reduced to a TABLE ON WHEELS!
Thanks again

Comments

• HolySmokes
    HolySmokes Posts: 446
    Options
    Ken,
    Welcome to "The Club"...where everyone is helpful and interesting. I chuckled at your mention of the Webber and reference to a table on wheels...I have two and to steal someone's line..they are now cobweb farms. They certainly have their place, but after driving the Egg, it leaves little comparison. As I said earlier this week, my taste is all in my mouth, so I don't post recipes, but they're here for the "stealing" and thanks to those who post them.

• The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    Options
    Holy Smokes,
    I hear that if you throw a little shredded paper or sumthin' in one of them Weber things, you can raise mice in 'em![p]TNW

The Naked Whiz