Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

My Kitchen

YBYB Posts: 3,861
edited 10:21PM in EggHead Forum
This is what my kitchen looks like,i hope the picture works this time,it's just to early in the day to start drinking.
YB

[ul][li]mykitchen[/ul]

Comments

• SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    YB,[p]It is early to start drinkin', but while you're at it, pour me one! (no picture!)

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Smokey,
    I just pulled the bottle out.
    YB

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    YB,[p]Now , try it again after my e-mail correspondence course. As a soon to be grad'iate of the course - your final test is to produce a picture. [p]Tim M
    chef1.gif

• bdavidsonbdavidson Posts: 411
    Tim M,
    I have a jpg picture of my kitchen...but I too have no idea how to post it (not that anybody would be interested!) So much for that computer literacy course!
    bd

Tim M,
    Thanks for your help,i forgot to tell you i failed the first grade three times...Duh'''
    YB

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    YB,[p][p]
    <TABLE WIDTH="50%" CELLPADDING="2" CELLSPACING="1" BORDER="1">
    <TR>
    <TD WIDTH="100%" BGCOLOR="#FFFFC8" VALIGN=TOP>
    <P ALIGN=CENTER>
    <FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS,Comic Sans,Times New Roman"><FONT COLOR="#007F00"><FONT SIZE="4">But You Passed My Course</FONT></FONT></FONT></TD>
    </TR>
    </TABLE>[/p][p]Next we learn to do that.[p]Tim

Tim M,
    We better do that on a weekend so i will have 48 hours to work on it.
    Thanks
    YB

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    bdavidson, your ahead of me..I haven't gotten to the .jpg picture yet, much less posting it. ;-) Congratulation's to YB also, that was a interesting, cliff hanging, almost painfully excruciating thread as we were all pulling for him mentally! I loved the last one "please work!!". Thank's YB for the fun.
    C~W[p]

Char-Woody,
    Thanks,as i typed and hit the submit button tears was running down my face.
    YB

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    YB, Now your really flying down the information highway. Congrat's, and I like your Corian..nice stuff.
    Veeeeery Expensive tho!
    Cheers..C~W[p]