Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping: Vidaila1 - Your table!

Options
Dan in StL
Dan in StL Posts: 254
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Kim,

I saw you table on the Naked Whiz site and I'm thinking I'd like to build it, or something very close to it. I'd like to find out if you built it yourself and if so - the materials and tools you used, how long it took, and how much of a wood working expert you were prior to taking on the task. I'm moderately capable when it comes to doing and fixing things. However, I'm a pretty much a rookie when it comes to carpentry.

Thanks,
Dan in STL

Comments

• vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Dan,

My wife's cousin built it for me. He and I took the basic plans found on the TNW website and made it for a 6' table. The basic wood was cedar and pine. I found marble tile pieces at Home Depot. It took Jason several weekends to get the table done.

I hope this helps you some in your search.
  • Dan in StL
    Dan in StL Posts: 254
    Options
    Kim,

Every little bit helps. If I'm not careful, I have the potential of turning this project into a real cluster. . . :ohmy:

Thanks,
    Dan in STL
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    I will be glad to put you in touch with Jason if you have any questions. He loves woodworking and would be glad to answer any questions.

email me at

bludyung@yahoo.com if you want his email address