Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What's Important!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    You have mail or will any USPS is a lot slower then PayPal :)

Florida + a loaf of bread.. Give my loaf to a homeless person
  • Firetruck
    Firetruck Posts: 2,679
    Options
    Thanks John, I've been blessed and I feel we should bless others too. By the way you don't have to send me any bread, give it to who ever you see fit.

Jody
  • HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Options
    I have 3 XLarge egghead shirts that I will send out to whoever wants to send John 10.00 each. I will pay for the shipping of the 3 shirts. e mail me and I will let you know who are the first 3. I'm in the middle of selling t-shirts for a Deputy I work with. He has Leukaemia and is not doing good. I'm not soliciting to sell those here. With a big department it's easy to unload t-shirt .
  • HungryMan
    Options
    I hit the botton twice
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    Options
    John I know just what your talking about. My son's god Mother is going threw the same thing. Count us in also and please let me know where to send the money. Donate back the loaf please.
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    Thank you again, Jody. You all have made my day, and, I know Sherry is going to be overwhelmed.
  • egret
    Options
    Thank you, Pete! You have a big heart and I'm grateful.
  • egret
    Options
    Thank you for doing this, Al. I can't believe the responses from this group. Totally unexpected. Sorry to hear about your friend. I hope things go well for him.
  • egret
    Options
    Thank you, Mike, for offering. I know Sherry will be grateful for all the green eggers who have extended their hand. I always knew you had a kind heart, though. :lol:

Send it to me and I'll see that she gets it :

1298 Harris Ridge Rd.
    Young Harris, GA 30582
  • Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    John,

Please count Ann and I
    in for a loaf each, and donate them back.

Contact me for payment, you know how to find me.

Evans
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • HungryMan
    Options
    Happy to help. So far no one has taken up the offer yet.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    Wonderful idea! Pat and I want in on this, but keep the bread and tell us how much we owe and where to send it!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • egret
    Options
    Thank you for that, Evans! You know I luv 'ya, man! I'll call you later.
  • egret
    Options
    Ron, I thank you for your kind offer. I'm not believing all this response. What a group! I'm just asking people to make any donation they feel is suitable. Thinking back, this would make you batting a thousand for donating to my fund raisers......even though this was in no way intended to be that. You have a big heart :)

My address :

1298 Harris Ridge Rd.
    Young Harris, GA 30582
  • Double Bogey
    Options
    John,
    I'm a little late is seeing this but Vickie and I would also like to help out a little. We have placed a check in the mail and send our prayers as well. It is people like you that make a difference in our world.
    Larry
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
  • egret
    Options
    That's very kind of you and Vickie, Larry. Sherry's going to be almost overwhelmed with this, as am I. She doesn't have any idea any of this is going on, so it's going to be a complete surprise to her. Thank you!!
  • The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    Options
    John, you are going to have to tell her all about Eggers, eh? :-) Thanks for a great post and thanks for doing such a great thing.
    The Naked Whiz
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    Hi John,
    I just had a minute to check the forum (yes, someone in this household has to work instead of play all day). Please count us in on a loaf also to be donated to whomever you wish. Let me know where to send the check. My neighbor is starting chemo for breast cancer and I see her worry and pain. This is such a nice thing for you to do. Spring Chicken is keeping her supplied with brisket and pulled pork.
    Love to you and Joan.
    Judy
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • EmandM'sDad
    EmandM'sDad Posts: 648
    Options
    Egret,
    I just saw the thread. Makes us realize how lucky we are to have our health. I'll get you a check off tonite.

Mike
  • egret
    Options
    Appreciate your nice words, Doug. She already knows about eggers and eggs from a training session I gave her and another employee one time. She also liked to hang out when I was doing a cook and wait for her ABTs :laugh:
  • egret
    Options
    Thank you, Judy. If you have read any of the above posts you'll see I'm totally amazed by the generosity of this great group. Mind boggling! Bless you and Leroy.
    You can send to me and I'll get it to her.....

1298 Harris Ridge Rd.
    Young Harris, GA 30582
  • egret
    Options
    I thank you, Mike, for your generosity. Please include your name and address so I can let Sherry know who is helping. See you soon, my friend :lol:
  • metrylee
    metrylee Posts: 94
    Options
    i hope you get my envelope i mailed it last night but i see u gave the wrong zip code if i get it back i will send it again, thanks
  • VW Gal
    VW Gal Posts: 33
    Options
    Egret,

You are truly a wonderful person! I know when I was sick, I believe it was you who started all the BGE folks rallying for me....and that is something I will never forget! Please count myself and Freeman in on this!

All my love to you and your sweetie!
    Terri
  • egret
    Options
    Bless you, child! I admit guilt in that fund raising episode for you from a while back. If you're inclined to want to help this lady, send to me at :

1298 Harris Ridge Rd.
    Young Harris, GA 30582

and.......thank you and Freeman very much!!