Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

5:05 AM forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well, lookie here!!! His Honor, Chubby, did a Forum Check! What a nice surprise to wake up to. The planet is in good hands.

Chubby or not, the plumbing here at the Chicken Ranch still has to be checked. Did that, and just in the nick of time too I might add. I had taken another of those Tylenol PM's, knowing it was gonna knock me for a loop. It did but at least I was able to remain attached to the charging device for six time periods without interruption. Then I got the message that all was not well with the internal bio-fluid storage container. A race to the maintenance room and activation of the pressure release valve took care of the crisis. Sensors indicate that it is now back to normal operating pressure.

Meanwhile, a check of the refrigeration illumination proved successful. I figured it would be. But one of these dark periods it might not be functioning properly and I will have to activate one or more of the contingency plans that are well established and published in the troubleshooting manual (if I can locate it).

Rodney Dangerbird was by the external observation device awaiting my arrival so that he could signal his approval of the wooden barrier that effectively reduced the visual territory of the Chicken Ranch grounds. He said he is still stressed by all the activity by the International Workforce but he is becoming more accustomed to their presence as they go about digging, cutting, hammering and talking in tongues. He said he wasn't programmed to understand their communication noise. I reminded him that it would soon be over and activity at the Chicken Ranch would return to normal. I also informed him that the other members of the staff were equally stressed and looked forward to a more comfortable agenda.

A review of the wounded graspers on my port side reacher indicates them to be continuing their march to recovery. In fact, one appears not to have been damaged at all. However, it continues to be without sensors near the tip. I'm sure there will be many more day/night periods before they will function properly again.

A check at this late period indicates 7 Members and 120 Guests making an appearance. That's enough to keep things in order while I return to the recharger.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Don't Fence Me In" Chicken
Spring Texas USA