Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Oklahoma Eggfest - 17 days away!

Snoopy Dog DogSnoopy Dog Dog Posts: 436
edited 9:49AM in EggHead Forum
newshirt.jpg[p]Wow!!! Only 17 days until the Meet and Greet. We are ready and are looking forward to another fun and exciting year![p]If you have not registered yet and plan to attend, let me know by this Friday, April 4th. That's the day I have to finalize t-shirt orders and golf tee times. [p]Drop me an email at if you have any questions. Look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new folks.[p]Chris (Snoopy Dog Dog) [p]
[ul][li]Oklahoma Eggfest Website[/ul]