Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Question about online Recipe storage

Options
ILL--EGGER
ILL--EGGER Posts: 478
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Does anyone use a online service to manage and store your recipes? One I found that looks good is http://www.recipezaar.com/. Just looking for anyone with experience on this and there opinions.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    i use Living Cookbook and i am extremely happy with it. it in not online but well worth it. The Naked Whiz has a write up about it. you also get $3 off with a coupon from TNW

i do not work there or anything like that but i am a happy customer ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Eggtucky
    Eggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Options
    I have not tried any of the online ones ILL...but I do have both a demo of Living Cookbook and BigOven, both recommended by folks on this forum..I have been running both demos for about a week to see which I prefer...I really like the flexibility of LC, but it hasnt been updated in YEARS..and the GUI and internet capabilities are somewhat lacking imho..also..you cannot set it up on your home network if you have a computer in your kitchen and would like to access it there...they say they are going to update it..but looks like they've been saying that for a year or so...so dunno..that isnt much help..
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    i think there are possibilities getting a couple recepies from obe-wan that are just for the egg if TLC is the way you want to go....... he is a great teacher and will gladly help you to make your purchase worth while. send me a E i will point you in the right direction ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb