Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

your comments on Dave\'s Double Smoked Ham please

citychickencitychicken Posts: 484
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
thinking of doing a ham this way on sunday . has anyone tried it? does anyone have any comments on the outcome? any modifications that you might suggest? i suppose i am a bit worried about the coffee and ham.
·

Comments

• pop-a- toppop-a- top Posts: 184
    Yes and it came out great.
    ·
  • pop-a- toppop-a- top Posts: 184
    Don't worry about the coffee.
    ·
  • we tried it and it was greart! No taste of coffee but the ham was great.
    for what its worth,
    ronl
    ·
  • its the only way i've done a ham for the past five years. ..doing one today in fact. ...everyone loves it!! . ..like the others said, don't worry about the coffee, you don't taste it. .. .
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 14,729
    Trust me...that's a $10,000 recipe! I'll tell you some time!
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Would somebody mind posting a link to this recipe? I had it and seem to have lost it..google search comes up with a link..but all the ingredients have '?' by the friggin quantities..grr.. thanks ;)
    ·
  • EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    OOps!...nevermind...I found it!! ..sorry :blink: :blink:
    ·
  • citychickencitychicken Posts: 484
    hey max... good to see you posting again. was beginning to wonder if i'd have to open the citychicken hot line for t-giving this year.
    ·