Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

I AM DONE FOR ! !

MWMW Posts: 61
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Today was the day! Amidst and in spite of all caution of marauding neighbors and relatives that will never leave, I purchased an egg! This is for my wife’s birthday and well….it IS the new millennium! [p]I got the large. It would have been a ‘medium’ but could never have faced all those forum folks who so loudly said “GET A LARGE”. . .also got the table it sits in, the ash tool, the grill tool, the daisy wheel and thermometer, oh, and a stainless tray to smoke fish on. [p]Sometime in the afternoon tomorrow it will be delivered . . installed more like…and of course, now the question larger than the meaning of life itself…..what to cook on it for the first time…something simple…yet convincing… [p]Thank you! - every one of you who has offered advice to me during the last nail-biting week or so…I have appreciated it and will continue to do so.[p]MW

Comments