Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

To Buy or Not To Buy That seems to be the question

Options
Pork Butt Mike
Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I love reading the post on maybe future Egger's. We all were there once. When I was considering purchasing Egg I found myself reading all about the Eggs here. Before I had to retire I was in sales my whole life and loved it. I did very well at it because you always tell the truth and always be on time is the key. That is what you see here all the time SO Where is our commissions, LOL....just Kidding. Just from reading all your post and to see how friendly everyone is and how you can just about get any question answered here and with a fast response.

It's kind of funny a year in a half ago when I was thinking about it and seen so many people with more than one Egg, Two, Three, Four and said to myself what are these people professional cooks or what. Why would you need more than one Egg? Now I see why, it’s so much fun to roast, smoke, grill and slow cooks on them. So this crazy person needed a second egg and I am not sorry at all. So thanks to all the Eggers out there for your help and friendship.

100_0686.jpg

Comments