Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Florida EGG fest

Options
Metalhead
Metalhead Posts: 668
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
wow wow wow qbabe and QBH....you guys and all of your helpers put on one helluva good time

I had a great time this year.......my 2nd Fl EGG fest

It was great meeting all you new folks and great seeing some familiar faces

hope everyone made it home safely and thanks to all who lent me their cell phones
so that I could check on my loved ones back in the ATL

I heard on the radio this morning that had the BB game not went into overtime that
about 15000 people would have been coming out of buildings right during the tornado...
if that ain't eerie I don't know what is

if you ain't been to an eggfest....get to one

Jan :P

Comments

• Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Options
    Hi Jan,
    Oh yea it was a great time :laugh: So nice to have met you. Your so much fun to have around. :) Did you win the lottery? :woohoo:
    We have a date same time, same place, next year.
    KayNOcook and Jupiter Jim

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Nice to meet you in Ocala. And thanks for enlightening me on how you came by your "Metalhead" handle. For some reason I just figured it had to do with the BGE Daisy Wheel. Now I know.

Spring "Flak-Brain" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Wasted Words
    Options
    Hey Jan,
    Nice meeting you & JJ in Ocala. Glad you made it back safe and sound. Terri & I had such a great time cooking in the South Pavilion. Can't wait to do it again next year. It's fun telling all our friends about the different foods that were prepared during the fest. I think I've finally pushed my neighbor over the edge. He'll be picking up a medium in the next couple weeks. :laugh:
  • Metalhead
    Metalhead Posts: 668
    Options
    ;) I had so much fun hanging out with you and your entourage
    I ended up getting 2 outta 6 numbers on the lotto ticket that your wife gave me

I am definetly looking forward to hanging out with you 2 cool folks

I'm gonna make scotch eggs too.....soon

Jan

hope all is well in Deerfield

:cheer: