Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Wireless Polder?

edited 4:15AM in EggHead Forum
I was looking thru some old posts and came across some guys discussing a wireless polder. Looked pretty neat, seeing that I didn't even know what a "polder" was! Anyway, what do you think, wire type or wireless? The alarm thing looked kool too. Where can I purchase these polders?
·

Comments

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    nutone2.jpg
    <p />Dave R.,
    Below is a picture of the Nu-temp wireless trans and receiver. The link below goes into much greater detail.[p]I have mine in use 99% of the time as an indoor/outdoor thermometer. It has been handy in long low over night pulled pork cooks. The probes are not able to withstand anything over 275 - even when foil wrapped. GFW and I both have them and both of us have fried a probe or two. In short - its an expensive gizmo with lots of quirks - but its a neat toy.[p]Tim

[ul][li]Nu-Temp wireless - Tim M's [/ul]
    ·
  • Tim M,
    Thanks for the information. Hope you don't mind, I might call on you to help with futher questions. Appreaciate it!
    Dave R

·