Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

DavidR for President - Pulled Pork Enchiladas #1

AZGatorAZGator Posts: 24
edited 2:22AM in EggHead Forum
I did the pulled pork enchiladas this weekend in celebration of Cinco de Mayo. They were incredible. I might like them more than than sandwiches.[p]Thanks alot for that recipe. I recommend everyone try it out.[p]Paul

Comments

• Vegas SlimVegas Slim Posts: 166
    AZGator,
    where do i find this recipe?

• BirdmanBirdman Posts: 66
    AZGator,That sounds great. Could you please post the recipe?

• AZGatorAZGator Posts: 24
    Vegas Slim,[p]Go to the "New Recipes" tab on the forum web page. It's up at the top in the centered column under Eggfest Photos. The recipe is the last one under "Pork".[p]Here's the link also:[p] http://biggreenegg.com/recipes/newRecipes/pork0260.htm[p]Enjoy.[p]Paul

[ul][li]Pulled Pork Enchiladas[/ul]
  • AZGatorAZGator Posts: 24
    Birdman,[p]See my post to VegaSlim below.
  • Vegas SlimVegas Slim Posts: 166
    AZGator, thanks getting a butt tonight!

• DavidRDavidR Posts: 178
    AZGator,[p]Hey, I'm glad you liked them! I love to make that dish everytime I do a pulled pork. I always have a lot of meat left over after the sandwiches. The funny thing is, I keep telling myself the next time I do a pork butt on the egg, that I should get one smaller than 6 or 7 pounds, but it never turns out that way.[p]So, I just cook up a bunch of enchiladas and invite everyone over. They can't get enough of em. ;)[p]Anyway, I hope all of you enjoy them as much as we do, and please let me know how they turn out for you.