Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Can't wait until Waldorf!!

KennyGKennyG Posts: 949
edited 9:52AM in EggHead Forum
kennyg.jpg
<p />After a long absence, KennyG is really looking forward to Eggin' at Waldorf and hooking up with friends old and new. I hope to be sharing a cooking Egg with the Augusta Yard Boy. After he crafts his famous shrimp stuffed chicken and maybe a surprize appetizer, I'll be brewing up a couple gallons of my award winning chili (2nd place at the Medina County (OH) recent Wine Reserve cookoff, The winner was related to the judge hehehe). I know y'all will come friendly. Please come hungry too!![p]See ya this weekend[p]K~G