Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What's cooking Fri night at Fla Eggfest?

Options
vidalia1
vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am bringing my small BGE and if traffic doesn't slow me down I will cook some bacon wrapped scallops for appetizers Friday at the meet-n-greet.... :lol:

what else is everyone bringing????

Kim Youngblood
(aka vidalia1)
Lawrenceville, GA

Comments

• Que Man
    Que Man Posts: 20
    Options
    We are hooking up with some gator tail and will probably grill it with our award-winng barbeque sauce this weekend.

Que
  • vidalia1
    Options
    As a Canes fan, a little grilled gator tail sounds delicious..... :laugh:

of course after the game this coming Sept I might not have a smile on my face.. :sick:

Kim Youngblood
    (aka vidalia1)
    Lawrenceville, GA
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    Options
    We are bring BBQ Pulled Pork, will start cooking it Wed. Night and pull it when done Thursday afternoon. I most likely missed the post but do we bring our own coal to do a heat up like this ?
  • vidalia1
    Options
    I know there will be some for sale but just to be on the safe side I am bringing some of my own.

Kim Youngblood
    (aka vidalia1)
    Lawrenceville, GA
  • Que Man
    Que Man Posts: 20
    Options
    The gators have been doing pretty well but no guarentees what the future may bring. Eaten gator might come back and bite you later Vidalai1.

Que
  • Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Options
    Hi Mike,
    I purchased a medium demo egg and a bag of lump, if Fritz has the lump there Friday you are welcome to use it. You might send him an e-mail and ask him if he will have it there.
    KayNOcook and I are looking forward to meeting every one. we had a GREAT TIME last year.
    Jupiter Jim :cheer:
    PS last year I did not think to bring a source of fire! ya know like a match!! :ohmy:

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    I'll have my torch :laugh: