Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Mr Toad's Pork Loin

edited 11:55PM in EggHead Forum
Yesterday I cooked my second pork loin based on Mr. Toad's method. I purchased a whole pork loin sliced it twice length wise and then cut it into three sections. My problem is that it took almost 3 hours to get the inside temp to 145 at 350. My first time took 2 hrs and 15 mins. All of the posts I've seen indicates that a time of 1 hr and 45 mins to 2 hrs is adequate at 300. [p]Does anyone have any idea why it is taking so long. My thermometers check out OK.