Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bloody Sunday...

Options
Cory430
Cory430 Posts: 1,073
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
...For the local farm animals that is :evil:
Chorizo
ChorizoABTs001.jpg

Mixed with cream cheese and stuffed
ChorizoABTs003.jpg

All dressed up with some where to go
ChorizoABTs007.jpg

A few drummies
PorkandDrums007.jpg

And the main event
PorkandDrums001.jpg

The egg shore got a workout over the past 24 hours...

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    i would call that a busy sunday unless you cut yourself! :laugh:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Jeffersonian
    Jeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Options
    :) A warm Egg is a happy Egg.
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Bloody hell!!! The chorizo pic could be in any professional publication.....and sure the taste is worth all the trouble...
  • Cory430
    Options
    Bente, Yes, it was a pretty busy day. I didn't get any pics ofthe fatties or burgers. But it certainly is worth it, I'll eat like a king for the next week or so.

Jeffersonian, If a warm egg is a happy egg; then that joker ought to be out there doing backflips :laugh:

Beli, Thank you, I am breaking in a new camera and trying to see what all it can do.
  • BigChar
    BigChar Posts: 113
    Options
    Cory - What is up with that chicken drummy rack? That is cool! What are the benifits, aside from freeinig up some grid space?
  • Cory430
    Options
    It is a folding rack that is available at Lowes for about $5. I saw several of the folks on this site using one and thought that I would give it a shot. I loved it, it really helps to keep the chicken from burning when on directheat. This was my first time using it, so I don't really have a whole lot of input other than that. Oh yeah, it does look cool!